[mpich-discuss] mpi runtime error

Ashok Vignesh K ashok.vignesh at googlemail.com
Fri Aug 19 13:55:16 CDT 2011

Dear Nilima Natoo,

     Where is the location of oceanM file? Can you try the command "which
oceanM" if not there. Go to oceanM file folder and where is the input file?
Copy the input file to oceanM file folder then you can try to run your
parallel program --> mpirun -np 4 ./oceanM coupling_inlet_test.in

Hope this explains.

Regards,
Ashok Vignesh K