[mpich-discuss] Running MPIEXEC on Windows 7

Jayesh Krishna jayesh at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Apr 12 09:05:26 CDT 2011

Hi,
 This seems to be a problem with the MPICH2 installation (Although you are not getting any error messages it looks like the process manager was not installed correctly).
 Uninstall your existing version of MPICH2. Please follow the instructions in the MPICH2 installer's guide (http://www.mcs.anl.gov/research/projects/mpich2/documentation/index.php?s=docs - Section 9.4) to install MPICH2 (Don't follow instructions in 9.1).
 Let us know if it works for you.

Regards,
Jayesh