[mpich-discuss] [mpich2-announce] Announcing the availability of mpich2-1.3rc1

Joe Ratterman jratt0 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 22 10:07:15 CDT 2010

I'm trying to clone the new svn tag, but I'm getting an svn error:

svn: URL '
https://svn.mcs.anl.gov/repos/mpi/mpich2/tags/release/mpich2-1.3rc1/maint/Version'
refers to a file, not a directory

After this, svn exits with a non-zero return code.  You can see the behavior
with this script.  "Done" will not be printed.

#!/bin/sh -xe
svn co https://svn.mcs.anl.gov/repos/mpi/mpich2/tags/release/mpich2-1.3rc1
echo Done

Why is this happening?  Should I just ignore it?

Thanks,
Joe Ratterman
jratt at us.ibm.com