[mpich-discuss] ad_zoidfs

Rico J. D amore rjdamore at lanl.gov
Tue Sep 21 16:02:15 CDT 2010

Hello all,

I'm in the process of trying to figure out the ROMIO/ADIO layer for zoidfs.

I'm currently trying to compile simple test in

Mpich2-1.3a2/src/mpi/romio/test.  I get an incorrect linking message for
the zoidfs libs.  as follows:

/users/rjdamore/mpich-install/lib/libmpich.a(ad_zoidfs_delete.o)(.text+0x3d):
In function `ADIOI_ZOIDFS_Delete':
: undefined reference to `zoidfs_remove'

It prints this out for the whole zoidfs_api...

I have my zoidfs libs correctly linked or so I think.  And I set the
CFLAGS as the iofsl build page describes:

setenv CFLAGS "-I$HOME/iofsl/build/iofsl-install/include"
setenv LDFLAGS "-L$HOME/iofsl/build/iofsl-install/lib"
setenv LIBS "-lzoidfs -lzoidfsclient -lzoidfshints -lzoidfsprofile
-lzoidfsrouter -lzoidfs-util"

Has anyone seen this problem??

Your insight is welcome!

Thanks,