[mpich-discuss] Error while making MPICH2

Alejandro Campos ale11 at stanford.edu
Tue Sep 7 14:00:34 CDT 2010

Hi,
I'm trying to install MPICH2 on Mac OS 10.6 but I'm getting errors after running the make command. The source directory is in my downloads folder, and I'm trying to install MPICH in /usr/local/mpich. After running make nothing appears in this folder.

I'm attaching the m.txt and c.txt files and was wondering if I could please get some help.

Thank you very much,

Alejandro