[mpich-discuss] mpich2 size of symbol 'cmpifcmb1_' changed, among others

Anthony Chan chan at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Nov 29 13:27:56 CST 2010

Did you try to run your program ?  The linker warning should be harmless
because mpich2 never access the individual elements of the common block
(but the address of the common symbol)

Another option is that you could try to recompile mpich2 with
--disable-multiple-aliases to see if the warning goes away.  If you
do try this route, please let us know if the warning persists.

A.Chan