[mpich-discuss] seek help on mpi- mpich

Jayesh Krishna jayesh at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Nov 15 09:20:15 CST 2010

Hi,
 Is "myuser" a valid Windows user ? You need to register an existing Windows username/password with mpiexec.
 Please create a windows user (The same username/password on XP & Vista machines) with administrator privileges and try registering that username/password with mpiexec. Let us know the results.

Regards,
Jayesh