[mpich-discuss] I can not make MPI recognizes a dual core

Yessica Brinkmann yessica.brinkmann at gmail.com
Fri May 21 19:08:11 CDT 2010

Very thanks for your response. I am using windows 7 and I execute at
windows comman line mpiexec -np 2 my_program.exe that you say to me,
at the MPICH2\bin directory.
The system response to me:
Please specify an authentication passphrase for smpd:
And then I write the authentication passphrase that I write on the
MPICH instalation and the system response to me:
Error while connectig to host, No se puede establecer una conexión ya
que el equipo de destino denegó expresamente dicha conexión (10061)
Connect on sock(host=User-PC, port=8676) failed, exhaused all end
points Unable to connect to 'User-PC:8678', sock error: Error = -1
I will thanks you very much any help.
Thanks,
Yessica Brinkmann