[mpich-discuss] How to get checkpoint-file

Bagus Jati Santoso bagus.jati at gmail.com
Tue May 18 00:21:30 CDT 2010

Dear Darius,

Yes, /tmp/app.ckpoint directory is already exist. And I didn''t find
anything here after the program was running, or while the program still run.

But the execution always print 'requesting checkpoint... checkpoint
completed'.

Please give me a suggestion. I think it would be great if MPICH2 can
communicate with BLCR :).
Thank you

Best regards,
Bagus