[mpich-discuss] How to get checkpoint-file

Darius Buntinas buntinas at mcs.anl.gov
Mon May 17 10:57:23 CDT 2010

It seems that you did things correctly.  Did you recompile your
application (cg) with the new mpich2?  The make sure the
/tmp/app.ckpoint directory exists (not just /tmp but /tmp/app.ckpoint).

Note that this version of MPICH2 is still an alpha version, and we're
still working the bugs out of it.  We appreciate that you're giving this
a try.

-d