[mpich-discuss] Windows/Linux MPICH2

Matthew Chambers matthew.chambers at vanderbilt.edu
Fri Mar 19 15:00:25 CDT 2010

Eureka! I had forgotten to recompile my program after recompiling
MPICH2. Also discovered that it crashes with 1.3a1 but works fine with
1.2.1p1. I am now able to run my application between all three types of
nodes. However, I'm still annoyed by having to enter the password for
the Windows node. Is there a way to make that passwordless when
launching mpiexec from the CentOS box? The register_spn stuff would seem
to only apply to Windows.

Thanks!
-Matt