[mpich-discuss] mpich2-1.2.1p1 - cannot create regular file `/index.htm': Permission denied

Preeti preeti at csa.iisc.ernet.in
Thu Mar 11 13:26:25 CST 2010

Hi

Thanks for the replies, but I get following errors.

1. If I do only build in /tmp
cannot create regular file `/index.htm': Permission denied

2. if I do everything in /tmp, then the following error.
 " Making all in mpl
/bin/sh: line 17: cd: mpl: No such file or directory
make[3]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1"

I have sent both log files earlier.
Yes, the /home/vss is network file system. I have no root access to the
system.

Is there any way out of this?
Please help.

Thanks