[mpich-discuss] problem compiling svn trunk

chan at mcs.anl.gov chan at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Mar 8 15:56:16 CST 2010

----- "Thomas Ropars" <tropars at irisa.fr> wrote:

> The location of the autotools are included in my PATH environment
> variable.
>
> The fact that I succesfully passed the tests for the autotool versions
> doesn't mean that the script managed to find them ?

Yes. I am not sure what went wrong in your case.  Can you
rerun "maint/updatefiles" and send its output to us ?

in csh-like shell:
maint/updatefiles |& tee u.txtor

or in sh-like shell:
maint/updatefiles 2>&1 | tee u.txt

Let's see if there is something wrong in u.txt.
Also, tell us what system you are using.

A.Chan