[mpich-discuss] problem compiling svn trunk

chan at mcs.anl.gov chan at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Mar 8 13:06:26 CST 2010

The error message indicated that autoconf couldn't be found
when test/mpi/configure.in was processed.  If autoconf wasn't
really there, the abort and error message should have happened earlier!
Did you set any environment variable to tell maint/updatefiles
where autotools are located ?  i.e. autoconf, libtool and automake..

A.Chan