[mpich-discuss] mpi_f2c_consts.f

Tyler Cruickshank tcruickshank at utah.gov
Wed Mar 3 10:28:02 CST 2010

Hello.

I am getting an error compiling mpich2-1.2.1p1 on a Linux 64 bit machine.  I have PGI compilers v. 9.0-4 installed and used.  Both the configure and compile log files are attached but here are the error lines from compile:

PGFTN-S-0034-Syntax error at or near identifier subroutine (/share/apps/mpich2-1.2.1p1/src/mpe2/src/wrappers/src/mpi_f2c_consts.f: 18)
make[7]: *** [mpi_f2c_consts.o] Error 2
make[6]: *** [default] Error 2
make[5]: *** [build_lib_bin] Error 2
make[4]: *** [all] Error 2