[mpich-discuss] MPICH associating process with a core

chong tan chong_guan_tan at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 2 11:17:08 CST 2010

I was looking for this a while back, and found none.  I created a work around for
myself:

each process dumps its rank and process id at the begining of the run (into somewhere),
and I map those id to the output of 'top' (that show the CPU binding).  you can google info on
enabling CPU info with top.

tan