[mpich-discuss] question

Joe C thejcbejcrew at gmail.com
Mon Jun 14 12:07:02 CDT 2010

If I instal ethernet cards into the two computers run an ethernet
cable between the two, instal the MPICH2 software on both computers,
and then create a direct connection network between the two, using
control panel(having one computer the host and the other the guest),
then the two computers would work as one in processing and memory
power?

Thanks again,
Bernie