[mpich-discuss] mpdboot for ssh with password - a suggestion

Pavan Balaji balaji at mcs.anl.gov
Sat Jun 5 09:36:17 CDT 2010

You need to setup passwordless ssh on your system, as described in the
README. You can google for "passwordless ssh" to figure out how to do that.

Btw, there's not going to be a next version of MPD -- in the MPICH2
1.3.x series, we have moved to a new process manager called Hydra. But
that still requires a passwordless ssh.

  -- Pavan