[mpich-discuss] Help: MPICH for a beginner

Michele Rosso michele.rosso84 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 13 12:51:45 CDT 2010

Ok, both the commands

% mpiexec -np 4 hostname

% mpiexec -np 4 ls

work perfectly.
I am sure in my code there are no lines like:

if (my_rank is 0)
   print(...)

and besides it works as expected when it runs on the supercomputer.
I guess I made a mistake somewhere in the settings at this point.
Particularly, how can I avoid to type "./" when invoking an executable?
Is it possible that the output is not redirected to the shell opened in
folder when I am working on?

Thank you for your help.

Michele