[mpich-discuss] Compilation of MPCH2-1.2.1 is failing onSunSolaris 10 (Sparc)

Arvind Petaru arvindpetaru at gmail.com
Fri Jan 22 10:40:21 CST 2010

To add on more.....
I was compiling on bash shell.......and i tried below commands on bash shell
prompt and it works fine, so I don't think MY_EXPORTED_LIBS is creating
problem here:

lperf011-root>
lperf011-root> VAR=abcd
lperf011-root> echo $VAR
abcd
lperf011-root>
lperf011-root> export TMPVAR="$VAR"
lperf011-root> echo $TMPVAR
abcd
lperf011-root>
lperf011-root>

Also, there was a typo in my earlier mail for point 2, where it should be
"--with-device=ch3:sock" instead of "--with-devicech3:sock", missed a "="
symbol.....

-Arvind

--
Cheers,