[mpich-discuss] convert clog2 file readable log file

chan at mcs.anl.gov chan at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Jan 20 09:22:29 CST 2010

alog is no longer supported.  The simplest way to "view"
the clog2 file is through jumpshot:

jumpshot filename.clog2.

The GUI will detect the it is a clog2 file and ask if you
would like to convert it to slog2 file for visualization,
just follow the GUI...  jumpshot natively views only slog2
file. If you need to see the logfile content in ASCII format,
use clog2print on clog2 file or slog2print on the slog2 file.

A.Chan