[mpich-discuss] Can I run MPI program without mpirun/mpiexec?

John Xu johnzxu at gmail.com
Tue Feb 23 17:25:50 CST 2010

Hi, Dave.

Thanks a lot for the email.

The problem for me is that I had a major problem trying to cross-compile Python
for alpha. Without Python, I can not use the good process managers
MPICH2 provides.

I am trying to see if there is anyway to run a statically compiled
binary in a standalone
fashion. According to Jayesh, it is possible. But I can not
successfully run it myself.

I am still wondering if there is any possibility to do this ...

thanks,
john