[mpich-discuss] Error relating compiling a program (sprng.h)?

ESMAEILI AMIN amin at cavelab.cs.tsukuba.ac.jp
Sat Feb 20 05:21:17 CST 2010

Dear Rajeev

Hi
Many thanks for your help.
Ive added these line. And compiled with this:
amin at linux-usdz:~/Desktop/AminLinx> mpicc monte.c

and the result was as this:
monte.c:11:19: error: sprng.h: No such file or directory
monte.c: In function ‘main’:
monte.c:42: error: ‘SPRNG_DEFAULT’ undeclared (first use in this function)
monte.c:42: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
monte.c:42: error: for each function it appears in.)
monte.c:42: warning: assignment makes pointer from integer without a cast

I do not know, but maybe it is due to bad installation of MPICH2 or OPENMPI,
how can I assure that they`ve installed correctly?

Best Regards
Amin