[mpich-discuss] mpich2 configure error with intel 11 compiler

saar raas raas_saar at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 10 23:35:44 CST 2010

Hello,

I have installed the Intel fortran compiler and would like to link it with mpich2. I am running configure with device:ssm as it is a dual socket with quad-core xeons. I am using the following command

./configure -with-device=ch3:ssm -prefix=/usr/cluster/mpich2-1.2.1 CC=gcc CXX=gcc F77=ifort F90=ifort

I am getting an error saying "....configure: error: could not compile fortran test program"

I have attached the config.log file.

Appreciate your time and help.

Thanks

Raasik