[mpich-discuss] Problem in MPI executing program using MPICH

Jayesh Krishna jayesh at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Feb 8 09:02:43 CST 2010

Hi,
 Are you using MPICH2 on a windows or unix system ?
 Are you using the latest stable version of MPICH2 (available at http://www.mcs.anl.gov/research/projects/mpich2/downloads/index.php?s=downloads) ? If not, please upgrade to the latest version (If you are using MPICH2 on windows please uninstall previous versions of MPICH2 before installing a new version).
 The user documentation for MPICH2 is available at http://www.mcs.anl.gov/research/projects/mpich2/documentation/index.php?s=docs .
 Please follow the instructions in the user documentation available at the above link and let us know if you still have issues.

Regards,
Jayesh