[mpich-discuss] MPICH2 & Windows 7

Jayesh Krishna jayesh at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Feb 3 16:29:02 CST 2010

Hi,
 There is no additional step required to get your code running. If you have the windows firewall turned on, try turning it off.
 First try running a non-MPI program using mpiexec,

    mpiexec -n 2 hostname

 Now try running a simple MPI hello world program (https://svn.mcs.anl.gov/repos/mpi/mpich2/trunk/examples/hellow.c),

    mpiexec -n 2 hellow.exe

 Let us know if it works.