[mpich-discuss] cannot register spn

jayesh at mcs.anl.gov jayesh at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Feb 2 09:15:14 CST 2010

Hi,
 Are the two machines part of a windows domain ? Are you the administrator of the domain (Only a domain administrator can register SPNs)?

(PS: If the machines are not part of a domain you could register your username/password - "mpiexec -register" with MPICH2 and run your MPI jobs. You need to register SPNs only for passwordless authentication)
Regards,
Jayesh