[mpich-discuss] need help for mpich2

mohammad mohsen zadekamand zadekamand at gmail.com
Wed Dec 29 09:25:39 CST 2010

hi
i'm using mpich2 for my fortran code and really need to have a parallel
processing, because the normal time neede to run my code with just 1 core of
cpu is really huge.
i bought a new pc for my research and it has a core i7 950 intel cpu.
i decided to use mpi program to accelerate my code.
and a should notice that i have just 1 pc and there is no networking group
for this research, so there is just 1 pc.
the problem is that in the "wmpiconfig.exe" file after clicking on scan
hosts icon an error appears in this type:
""MPICH2 not installed or unable to query the host""
what is the problem?
best rigards
thanks for giving your time.