[mpich-discuss] Hydra

Pavan Balaji balaji at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Dec 29 03:17:15 CST 2010

Mark,

I've committed some fixes along this direction in r7620. Would you be
willing to try out the latest nightly snapshot to see if it works for you?

If you only want the new mpiexec:
http://www.mcs.anl.gov/research/projects/mpich2/downloads/tarballs/nightly/hydra

If you want the entire MPICH2 tarball:
http://www.mcs.anl.gov/research/projects/mpich2/downloads/tarballs/nightly/trunk