[mpich-discuss] ABOUT THE INSTALLATION OF MPICH2

沫徐 xumo0611 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 21 09:01:38 CST 2010

Dear expert:
        I am a student in China, I have recently download MPICH2 from your
website. And I have encountered a problem when installing MPICH2 on my linux
system.
        I didn't have some programs: mpd, mpdboot and mpdtrace under my
installation path.
        Are these programs neccessary for running a MPI program?
        Are these programs removed from MPICH2 recently version?
        When running ./configure, I used --disable-fc and --disable-f77
options, is this the reason why I lost those programs?

Thank you!

--
徐沫 / XU Mo

清华大学电子工程系
Department of Electronic Engineering, Tsinghua University,
Beijing, P.R.China

Tel: +86-10-515-34125

E-Mail: xumo0611 at gmail.com