[mpich-discuss] install mpich2 on redhat

dxingya dxingya at 163.com
Thu Aug 12 03:29:56 CDT 2010

hi, I tried to install mpich2 on a redhat server which has 20 nodes and about 100 processors. When i run mpd, the screen output thatconfiguration file /etc/mpd.conf is accessible by others, change permissions to allow read and write access only by you. I also can not run mpirun. I have successfully install mpich2 on windows. That's very easy. Why is it so hard to install mpich2 on redhat. All I have done is in the direction of install guild. Does any body kown how to install mpich2 on redhat. If so, please send me a file. Thanks.
Da