[mpich-discuss] How to change system buffer size for MPI_Send and MPI_Recv?

Hanjun Kim hanjunk at CS.Princeton.EDU
Fri Apr 23 19:09:04 CDT 2010

Hi Pavan,

Thank you for your reply.
I am working on parallelization techniques with MPI, so various
programs (especially SPEC benchmarks) are my candidates. It will be
executed within one node for now, so it is OK to modify the MPICH2
code. I think it will be helpful for me to understand the system
buffer size effect on my technique. Which parts of the code should I
modify?

Thank you.

Best,
Hanjun