[mpich-discuss] Print the Timeline Window

chan at mcs.anl.gov chan at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Apr 22 09:39:15 CDT 2010

Joao,

The Print function in Jumpshot has yet been implemented, so you need to
use a screen dump program to print the Jumpshot's Timeline window.
For instance on Linux, say gnome, you can do "Alt-Print" to print the
window where your cursor is located and you can use "convert" the image
file to whatever format you like.

A.Chan