[mpich-discuss] Print the Timeline Window

Duro, Joao j.a.duro at cranfield.ac.uk
Thu Apr 22 04:17:53 CDT 2010

Hi there,

I am currently trying to print the Timeline of Jumpshot together with the events.
What I want to achieve is something similar to the upshot output taken from [1].
Desired Upshot Screenshot:
http://imagebin.ca/view/hhrW0qH.html

Accordingly to the Timeline Display Description from [2]:
 ``Print'' allows for printing a Postscript version of the display.

However my current Jumpshot has the "Print the Timeline Window" button disabled has it can be seen by the following screenshot.
http://imagebin.ca/view/uA9Zdr.html

Is Jumpshot able to give me the desired print?!
In the end I would like to have a eps or jpg file which would definitely be added to a document.

Regards,
Joao

[1] Using MPI-Portable Parallel Programming with the Message-Passing Interface, by William Gropp
[2] http://www.mcs.anl.gov/research/projects/perfvis/software/viewers/jumpshot-2/node6.html