[mpich-discuss] Windows 7 Install problem- mpiexec errors

Jayesh Krishna jayesh at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Apr 21 07:44:23 CDT 2010

Hi,
 Great to know MPICH2 is working for you now. I would not have expected "mpiexec -help" option not to work due to firewall issues. Thanks for letting us know.
 The windows developer's guide (maybe we should include the related info in user's guide - which is a separate issue that we are working on) does caution about using MPICH2 with firewalls (http://www.mcs.anl.gov/research/projects/mpich2/documentation/index.php?s=docs).

Regards,
Jayesh