[mpich-discuss] How can I compile the documents of source code?

wanneng yangguosdxl at gmail.com
Sun Sep 20 23:27:40 CDT 2009

I compiled and install the source code with command like this :

1 ./configure  ./configure --enable-g=dbg --prefix=/usr/local
--pdfdir=/home/wanneng/usr/share/doc/

2 make

3 make install

After install, I could not find the design files in /usr/local/share/doc
and /home/wanneng/usr/share/doc

only in the directory /usr/local/share there are files:
index.htm  install.pdf  jumpshot-4  logging.pdf  openpa  smpd_pmi.pdf
user.pdf  www1  www3  www4

but Many files in the directory 'doc' of the source code can not be
found, eg. design file.

How can I compile all the documents ?