[mpich-discuss] MPI compile error on cygwin

gang lu ganglu.ethz at gmail.com
Wed Oct 28 03:48:10 CDT 2009

Yes it works now, although there are many such warnings:

confgirue: WARNING: unrecognized options: --enable-timer-type

Now I can do "make" and "make install" successfully.

Thanks a lot.

wishes,

gang

On 10/27/09, Jayesh Krishna <jayesh at mcs.anl.gov> wrote:

> Hi,
>   Can you retry configuring MPICH2 by specifying gettimeofday as the timer
> (--enable-timer-type=gettimeofday) and let us know if it works ?
>
> Regards,
> Jayesh

Institute of Geology and Geophysics Chinese Academy of Sciences,
19# Beituchengxilu,100029,Beijing,China

Gang Lu
Institute of Geophysics
Geophysical Fluid Dynamics