[mpich-discuss] How to use myrinet in mpich2?

Luís Miranda luistm at gmail.com
Wed Oct 14 11:29:38 CDT 2009

Hi

I'm not the admin of the cluster. I have a version of mpich2 ( version 1.1 )
instaled in userspace, and i'm trying to run my programs with that version.
When i try to follow your sugestion i have this error:

checking myriexpress.h usability... yes
checking myriexpress.h presence... yes
checking for myriexpress.h... yes
checking mx_extensions.h usability... yes
checking mx_extensions.h presence... yes
checking for mx_extensions.h... yes
checking for mx_finalize in -lmyriexpress... yes
configure: error: 'MX API version Problem.  Are you running a recent version
of MX (at least 1.2.1)?'
configure: error: ./configure failed for channels/nemesis
configure: error: Configure of src/mpid/ch3 failed!

Should i install mx in user space to? Do you have any advice?

Thank you