[mpich-discuss] MPICH2 and Windows Vista

Jayesh Krishna jayesh at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Oct 8 11:44:09 CDT 2009

 Hi,

#  Have you registered your username/password correctly (mpiexec -remove;
mpiexec -register; mpiexec -validate)?

# Can you run simple non-MPI programs like hostname (mpiexec -n 2
hostname)?

# Are you using a shared drive for your executable (Use the "-map" option
to map shared drives for your MPI job)?

  Make sure that you copy-paste the command and the output of the command
in your email (Don't re-type).
  On a side note, MPICH2 currently does not support heterogeneous systems.
So you cannot run jobs spanning 32-bit and 64-bit systems.

Regards,
Jaeysh