[mpich-discuss] HELP PLEASE

Rodinei Nunes rodinei.nunes at yahoo.com.br
Sun Nov 22 11:38:05 CST 2009

Hi, I would use the MPICH program but had difficulty understanding how to
set up would be able to help you send the configuration on each machine to
run on cluster computers? Both connected by a cable CAT6 CROSSOVER 1GB and
the computer's IP is 1.1.1.1 MSI mask 255.0.0.0 name of the computer
network MSI, the ASUS 1.1.1.1.2 IP mask 255.0.0.0 name of the computer
network ASUS

I have a program for editing the Avid Liquid Edition and your executable
is named studiomu and would like to use it in CLUSTER please what are the
settings and how to install MPICH program so I can use the performance of
computers together, Setup MSI 975 Platinum Pentium D dual core 2.8Ghz
Intel 975 chipset and ASUS Pentium D dual core 3.0Ghz Intel X48 chipset all windows XPSP3.
Please look forward, grateful
Rodinei Nunes