[mpich-discuss] [mpich2-dev] About WMPICONFIG

Jayesh Krishna jayesh at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Nov 18 09:53:21 CST 2009

Hi,
 Install the same version of MPICH2 on all the machines and you should be good to go (Make sure that all the machines have the same data model - all are x64 machines or all are ia32 machines). Also make sure that the firewalls are turned off on all the machines (or look into the windows developer's guide - available at http://www.mcs.anl.gov/research/projects/mpich2/documentation/index.php?s=docs - for info on how to config MPICH2 with windows firewall)
 Let us know if it works for you.

(PS: mpich-discuss would be the right mailing list for your emails)
Regards,
Jayesh