[mpich-discuss] I have a MPICH@ question!!

김재후 timidjaewho at naver.com
Sun Nov 8 04:18:12 CST 2009

Hello!!

I am a student studying mpich2 from korea.
but i have one problem.
mpdboot_node0 (handle_mpd_output 401): failed to connect to mpd on node1.
this message occurs at node0 boot mpd with node1
and
 mpdboot_node1 (handle_mpd_output 393): failed to handshake with mpd on node1; recvd output={}
this message occurs at node1 boot mpd with node0

I have been using mpich2-1.0.8p1 and 20 nodes
but the root is connected all nodes.

but i don't know how to connected general account...T_T

please give a straight answer!! Please!!!!!!!

Please reply as soon as possible.
and i'm sorry for the uninitiated English.

Please send the mail to this address.