[mpich-discuss] Socket closed

Tim Kroeger tim.kroeger at cevis.uni-bremen.de
Wed Nov 4 07:58:24 CST 2009

Dear all,

There has been a mistake in my mail; that is, I am using mpich2-1.2
(not mpich2-1.1.1p1).  After googleing more about my error message, I
found the page https://trac.mcs.anl.gov/projects/mpich2/ticket/838,
which seems to deal with similar problems, but as far as I understand,
the fix mentioned there is already included in mpich2-1.2, isn't it?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Best Regards,

Tim