[mpich-discuss] MPICH2 Support On Windows HPC Server 2008

Larry Adams ladams at platform.com
Thu May 21 16:54:18 CDT 2009

Its likely around security model.  If you look at how delegation works, on a per host basis, it has changed dramatically.

The constraining of services used to be available through the registry and the available authentication types I don't believe existed.

That's why my guess is authentication.  However, the function binds and then searches, which is working, but only by name.

Looks like your on it though.

Larry