[mpich-discuss] MPICH2 on HPC Server 2008 wdir problem

Addepalli, Srirangam V srirangam.v.addepalli at ttu.edu
Sun May 17 20:10:22 CDT 2009

Thank you all. I tried with the -wdir option compute node crashed with blue screen but only after the job started to read/write to network drive. I am assuming it is something to do with MS HPC job scheduler now.
Rangam

Problem signature:
  Problem Event Name:	BlueScreen
  OS Version:	6.0.6001.2.1.0.272.18
  Locale ID:	1033

Additional information about the problem:
  BCCode:	27
  BCP1:	00000000BAAD0075
  BCP2:	FFFFFA6005EF6228
  BCP3:	FFFFFA6005EF5C00
  BCP4:	FFFFFA6004111734
  OS Version:	6_0_6001
  Service Pack:	1_0
  Product:	272_3

Files that help describe the problem:
  C:\Windows\Minidump\Mini051709-04.dmp
  C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Local\Temp\2\WER-2587978-0.sysdata.xml
  C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Local\Temp\2\WER78F.tmp.version.txt

Read our privacy statement:
  http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=50163&clcid=0x0409