[mpich-discuss] How to send SIGINT to each process

Jayesh Krishna jayesh at mcs.anl.gov
Wed May 13 15:18:46 CDT 2009

Hi,
 I am not sure if there is an easy way to do the cleanup. If there are
DLLs loaded by the MPI processes the entry point functions of the DLLs
should get called with "DLL_PROCESS_DETACH".
 You could change the design of your program by creating a thread to wait
for input from the user and terminate job accordingly (This would be
portable too).

Regards,
Jayesh

  _____