[mpich-discuss] MPI software profiling

Anthony Chan chan at mcs.anl.gov
Thu May 7 15:22:42 CDT 2009

For MPE jumpshot, you can read mpich2-xxx/src/mpe2/README
and www.mcs.anl.gov/perfvis.  It is mainly a logging/tracing tool.

For TAU, you need to go to
http://www.cs.uoregon.edu/research/tau/home.php
for more details.

You may also be interested in simpler tools like FPMPI or mpiP
which is mainly a MPI statistics collection tool.

A.Chan