[mpich-discuss] Build x86 version mpich2 on x86_64 Linux Boxfailed ...

Jayesh Krishna jayesh at mcs.anl.gov
Tue May 5 11:33:30 CDT 2009

Hi Seifer,

>>> I don't know if nemesis may conflict with smpd...

	There are some known issues
(https://trac.mcs.anl.gov/projects/mpich2/ticket/292) with multithreaded
MPI programs when you use smpd with nemesis (The bug/hang is not specific
to nemesis but shows up easily with nemesis). We will be fixing this bug
in the upcoming 1.1rc1 release. If you don't plan to use multithreaded MPI
programs, SMPD should work just fine with nemesis.

Regards,
Jayesh