[mpich-discuss] CPI test fails under Fedora 10

peter_raeth at juno.com peter_raeth at juno.com
Thu Jun 25 09:27:49 CDT 2009

Just as an experiment, can you try configuring mpich2 with --with-device=ch3:sock, run  make clean, make, and make install, and see if that makes any difference? Rajeev =============================== Sorry to sound naive but I don't know how to carry out the step, "configuring mpich2 with --with-device=ch3:sock". I take it that the subsequent steps would be: make clean make install These three steps would be undertaken with the source install instead of the RPM install?