[mpich-discuss] CPI test fails under Fedora 10

Darius Buntinas buntinas at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Jun 22 15:58:06 CDT 2009

I'm not sure what happened there.  Was your mpich2 source tree
configured before you tried this?  It needs to be.  Try it again, from a
fresh source tree (remove the old one, and untar the tarball again).
After you configure, try the steps listed below again.  You shouldn't
need to modify anything or copy any files.

pthreads should already be installed in f10 if you have compilers
installed.  Do you have /usr/lib/libpthread.a?  It's part of the
glibc-devel package.

Thanks,
-d